[Wolves] This weeks BBQ meet

David Goodwin david at openminds.co.uk
Tue May 18 09:59:30 BST 2004

Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am not sure if I will be able to make it to the BBQ. Much as I know
> everyone is grateful for the offer, it is a little difficult for lots of
> us to get over there. I am coming back from London on Wednesday so will
> be back a little later.
>
> We still havent heard from everyone about finalising Dave and Kats as
> the venue. I know some had problems getting there - do you think it may
> be an idea to postpone it until another meet until we are better
> organised?
>
> 	Jono

Three (?) of us already have offered to be Taxis (Me, Ron and James?).
That's enough capacity for approx 9-12 people (depending if you wish to
be like sardines or not). Others drive as well I believe.

I know we're not located in the best of places (location/convienance
etc) so if anyone else wishes to host it feel free to do so.... (our
garden isn't massive either...)... Kat will probably cook regardless :->

David.