[Wolves] MEP's and Patents

lists at leejordan.org.uk lists at leejordan.org.uk
Fri May 21 00:58:18 BST 2004

I found this link which might be handy for those wanting to contact a local MEP
about Patents or in general the up coming elections :

http://www.birmingham.gov.uk/meps.bcc

I've also typed up an overview of what I think patents are about and why action
is needed within Europe (maybe a bit too long with a few typos, I'm shattered
now). I thought I should at least make an atempt to define what Open Source is
and how it could be effected, I got into a few words about Proprietary stuff
too, trying not to use the M word and trying to be generic. I could have gone
into SME's etc etc, but hopefully that's a constructive effort.

A copy of my text : http://www.leejordan.org.uk/patents.txt

Lee