[Wolves] New Member

Mark Cook mark at centro-webnet.co.uk
Mon May 24 16:12:50 BST 2004

> Pool?, Pool? you swine how come I'm the only honest worker here? Dedicated
> give one hundred percent don't have time to use let alone be on user
groups!

> I would feel really guilty about using company bandwidth for anything
other
> than official usage.
>
> As far as getting a cut is concerned you shouldn't have eaten all the
pies!

Pete,
As you know I am dedicated and normaly give One hundred percent.  Its just
the fact that today I only want to give One percent and maybe tomorrow I
will give maybe 3 or 4 percent.  I dont want to over do it.

Anyway company bandwidth is for offical company business and as far
as I am concearned downloading Van Heilsing on DIVX is business as it
keeps staff motivated.  Think of it as a bonus.

As for the cut of money I knew you were tight because you are the only
person
I know who when having dropped a penny, it hits the back of your head on the
way down.

--

Regards

Mark Cook