[Wolves] wow!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu May 27 10:34:21 BST 2004

Hi Sparkes

Now read carefully I'm playing with you just having fun!

I ain't got a clue what they are on about, I have an un-written rule never
click on any link if you don't know what it is or who its from!

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 23:20, sparkes wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 21:04, Chris Ball wrote:
> > Dear Linux User Group,
> >
> > We want to remind you that your free Linux version of the PHP IDE Maguma
> > Workbench can be downloaded until May 31, 2004!
>
> and we would like to remember that this is not an advertising mailing
> list

Erm
We've been here before, even announcing what you do for a living is
advertising in the hope of getting some business (isn't it? why else would it
be there?)

> and we consider messages sent via MS outlook not asking how to get
> Linux installed to replace it spam even if they do come via a linux isp.

I cant seem to decipher this bit? have we got a problem with MS Outlook?

> sparkes

I agree with you this list is not for adverts but I'm a great believer in the
old saying "Pot calling the kettle black"

LOL

:-)

See top of email

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"