The LUG (was Re: [Wolves] Wireless Network)

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri May 28 13:04:32 BST 2004

On Friday 28 May 2004 12:13, Jono Bacon wrote:

> I just had a vision of a cardboard cutout walking round a fair. Funny
> shit.

Hey don't joke the Metropolitan Police use them and have moving ones in
buildings I think they are on a kind of conveyor belt.

The frightening thing is they work!

> Matt pretty much summed up things well. The LUG is a social gathering of
> people, and incidentally I think the idea of a non-wednesday meet would
> be great.

Ooh Eer I'm busy that night too Umm Umm Oh yeah I'm breaking breeze blocks
with my little toe cause "I'm ard me see"

> There have been occassions where people fly off the handle (such as
> Dave's legendaery HTML rant), but he got a bollocking for that. :)

Yeah and your all horrid bully's making me change to text and KMail and
snipping and netiquette and er umm ooh cant remember.

Don't tell any one mind, keep it to yourself, but you were all right and I was
wrong.
Now that I use KMail I see what the problem is and the best laugh of all, the
other day I was moaning about someone on another list doing what sparkes had
a go at me about "scary or what"

Am I getting better at this stuff? or less tolerant?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"And when Alexander saw the breadth of his domain
he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer"