[Wolves] Scanner happiness

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 10:42:37 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 03 Nov 2004 10:14, The wise and knowledgeable Kevanf1 proclaimed:
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:07:38 +0000, Peter Cannon
>
> > Suse 9.3 (Due Monday I think, gonna see if I can win it)
> >
> :-)
>
> Peter do you know something I don't???????

I'm going mental! I've got 3 on the brain I could have sworn blind I saw 9.3
oh well looks like that coach for the Sunshine happy valley retirement home
will be here sooner than I thought -- I'll get me coat!

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"