[Wolves] Hello

Simon Fielding simonw_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 12:09:20 GMT 2004

squire triG wrote:

>Welcome to our list, what experience of Linux do you have, as we are
>primarily a Linux user group...

I was a C/Unix (many varieties) programmer for years, de facto sysadmin
for much of that time.  I run Solaris 2.5.1 (Sparc 5) and a recentish
slackware (i586) at home.  I used to attend LUUG for quite a while in
the early/mid 80's.

>Where abouts in London were you from? Myself and Peter Cannon, are from
>around that way...

I've lived in Camden, Belsize Park, Golders Green, Finchley and for the
last 10 years or so in Friern Barnet.

If I get back from taking my daughter to her swimming lesson in time, I
may turn up at some point this evening.

Regards,
Simon Fielding.