[Wolves] Hello

Simon Fielding simonw_f at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 3 12:19:28 GMT 2004

Peter Cannon wrote:

>Only kidding Trig got in before me. Welcome, as Trig said what Manor are you
>from? What distro do you use? Please don't say Debian I'm out numbered as it
>is :-P

I'm actually originally from Blackburn but I lived in London from 1980
til this summer.

I ran an ancient slackware on a 486 for years but I recently upgraded it
and installed it on a PPro I got from
a skip when I left my last job because of a merger which entailed huge
amounts of kit being thrown away.
Because of my long background in this stuff, I'm more of a bare metal
and CLI man really so I don't worry
too much about which distro. I use slackware because it doesn't get in
my way too much.

Regards,
Simon Fielding