[Wolves] unbuntu latest source code

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 4 12:36:08 GMT 2004

 --- Ade <adrian.bradshaw at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Adam
>
> thanks for the input, heres what I get
>
> # apt-cache search kernel-source-2.6
> kernel-patch-debian-2.6.5 - Debian patches to Linux
> 2.6.5
> kernel-patch-debian-2.6.6 - Debian patches to Linux
> 2.6.6
> kernel-patch-debian-2.6.7 - Debian patches to Linux
> 2.6.7
> kernel-source-2.6.5 - Linux kernel source for
> version 2.6.5 with Debian patches
> kernel-source-2.6.6 - Linux kernel source for
> version 2.6.6 with Debian patches
> kernel-source-2.6.7 - Linux kernel source for
> version 2.6.7 with Debian patches

Oh, now I get you. You have a running 2.6.8.1 kernel
but can't get the sources for it? Did you run apt-get
update first? It gets the latest versions of the
package lists, you can then try apt-cache search etc.

It would be very weird if there wasn't a kernel source
for 2.6.8.1 at all. If thats the case, I think this is
a mistake by the maintainer...

Ad

=====
--