[Wolves] off topic: Mac

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 15:01:53 GMT 2004

:-))))  I've only just found out about that Pete.  It's my dear wife
by the way.  She is kindly donating that 9.2 to me.  If I get one next
week and you haven't had one you can have that one.  Or if you can't
wait you can always copy the disks if you want.

It's all above board too with my wife enrolling.  I e-mailed them to
check that it was ok.  They said yes, so that was it..