[Wolves] Ubuntu trials

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 11:34:53 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 09 Nov 2004 11:12, The wise and knowledgeable Rob Annable
proclaimed:

> Thanks Trig, I appreciate the support. The truth is that this little
> problem has meant I've hardly been using Linux for the last 6 months -
> don't tell anyone, but I've been back on Windows instead...

Dam! I was going to send a witty mail saying use Windows instead.

Strangely I was having a conversation with a couple of customers yesterday
(all Windows people I'm afraid) and wireless is not all its cracked up to be,
Oh sure you can get it to work but I'm fed up with calls of "it wont see my
printer, it was OK earlier" or "I cant connect to the server"

Do like me and stick to two bake bean tins and a piece of string! :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"