[Wolves] Telewest Blueyonder just got even FASTER !

Re-LoaD brum2600 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 12:38:32 GMT 2004

fuck off (and you can ban me if you like I dont care)

a lot of people on this list use TW BY so thought it might be nice to
get the info ...

why do people on this list keep displaying exactly how anally
retentive they are ?

I don't give a toss if you try selling on the list, this was just a
press release !!!

Re-LoaD