[Wolves] Kernel header (include) files

Mo Awkati mawkati at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 12 15:04:15 GMT 2004

 --- Adam Sweet <drinky76 at yahoo.com> wrote:

I can understand your feelings. It does look heavy. I
will persevere with it as it is likley I will face
other ATI cards in the future. Thanks for the link.
I will let the lug know how I got on with it. I like a
challenge! :-)

Cheers

Mo

http://xoomer.virgilio.it/flavio.stanchina/debian/fglrx-installer.html