[Wolves] Free training courses with OpenAdvantage

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 16 12:48:19 GMT 2004

 --- Jono Bacon <jono at jonobacon.org> wrote:

> - Samba course with John Terpstra (Samba bod and
> author of Samba 3 by
> example) - 6th - 9th Dec 2004 (4-day course).

I'm actually really interested in this, it would tie
in nicely with my project and I learn much better when
I have someone explaining and demonstrating rather
than sitting there with a book, but I have a lecture
on Wednesday and an assignment due on the Friday. I'll
have to look seriously at this and get back to you.

Ad

PS Isn't there a meeting this week?

=====
--