[Wolves] Phone tools for Linux?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 18:32:02 GMT 2004

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 16:16:10 +0000, Jon Farmer <jonfarmer at enta.net> wrote:
> Kevanf1 wrote:
>
> > I have just trawled through 19 pages of telephony related software on
> > Sourceforge and came up with nothing.  Plenty of Nokia and Siemens
> > stuff :-(((  It's quite puzzling because I thought Motorola supported
> > Linux being as they use it in some of the V range of flip phones???
>

> Not sure about Motorola but see if it is controllable by AT modem
> commands. Most of the phones with GSM modems are.
>
> --
> Jon Farmer
> Systems Programmer
> Entanet International Ltd
> GPG Fingerprint ABCB 6E92 59B8 001F FE9C  0817 A2D6 0151 FF49 9040

Cheers Jon.  I've seen it mentioned on one or two different pieces of
software so maybe there is something that will do the trick :-)

I should have mentioned that I was not going to upgrade my phone.....
but there was nothing else I really wanted for Xmas.  I mentioned that
I liked the V220 and things snowballed :-)))  Of course, my present
phone - Motorola Talkabout, Australian version - has now started to
slowly die.  Typical.
--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer