[Wolves] Gmail now has pop3

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 16:33:17 GMT 2004

On Thursday 18 November 2004 16:18, Simon Burke wrote:

> I've just been playing with my gmail account to try and stop
> top-posting, and then i noticed that there is now an option to turn on
> pop access. Id try it but as i have over 6400 unread mail, so dont
> know how many in total, i dont quite think i'll try it yet, but has
> anyone else tried it or am i haluenating again??

Nope, I see it too.

I thought the idea was to never have to download mail again? Would have been
better if they did a notification system which you could set yourself e.g.
once you have 4 mails you get a mail sent to an alternative address listing
sender, date and subject.

Just a thought

--
Regards,