[Wolves] AOL or BT?

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Tue Nov 23 15:00:10 GMT 2004

Hi all,

I am moving house soon and the new place does not have Telewest cable
laid in my area (something to do with an in-penetrable driveway).
Anyway, it seems like BT or AOL are the options. So far, AOL looks like
the better of the two with no bandwidth limit and 1MB for less than I
pay now.

Has anyone used AOL, and most importantly, can I plug AOL broadband into
my Smoothwall box? I am preferably interested in an Ethernet cable modem
and not a USB one.

Cheers,

    Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer