[Wolves] Master Boot Record

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 23 15:09:27 GMT 2004

On Tuesday 23 November 2004 14:58, Rob Annable wrote:

> On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 14:46:41 +0000, Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Try to get hold of the manufacturers disk tools software.  It's
> > usually on their website somewhere.  This will allow you to reset the
> > MBR and zero fill the drive. This effectively makes it as it came from
> > the factory.

Seriuosly guys this aint hard make a Win98 boot floppy ( If you cant, email me
I'll put the files on our site so you can download them) plonk the floppy in,
boot the machine when you get the dos prompt do fdisk follow on screen
instructions delete all partitions do fdisk /mbr then (after 2 million
re-boots) do fdisk again and create a new dos partition (if you want one)
easy peasey lemon squeezy. :-)

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.