[Wolves] List Stats

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 10:37:29 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 10:20, Barbie wrote:

> And what it should have said!!!
>
> On 24 November 2004 09:24 Peter Cannon wrote:
> > Great job! chuffed to bits that I have started a sort of project.
>
> Thanks :)

Your welcome.

> > Too busy getting it back to how I liked it to muck about with the
> > script anyway yours seems very much better than mine (not
> > surprising) I take it you
> > fixed the issue I had regarding repeat logging instances?
>
> What was the repeated logging?

I wanted it to give say the total number of mail clients used, under my script
it read every mail as 1 and so recorded them as 1 mail client thus giving a
false amount of mail clients used i.e I use KMail 1.7.1 if I send 5 mails
then under my script the report would have said 5 KMail 1.7.1 which isn't
true the report should read;

5 Mails
1 KMail 1.7.1

> The 'By Date' section is the number of mails sent on each given day. I've
> just uploaded everything again, as I noticed the dates being printed
> weren't correct. The number in square brackets is the day number for the
> year.

Doh! Now you've said it I can see it.

> Once the script is running there isn't much to do. If there are things that
> could be added to increase the useless trivia ratio then let me know your
> ideas :)

Ooh you silly boy! fancy asking me for suggestions you've opened the barn door
now :-)

> When I get some free time, then I'll look at producing some graphs.

Cor like the ones in ntop? I don't know what half of it means but its nice to
look at.

> Glad to be of service :)

And the winner for the nomination is.......

--
Regards,
Peter Cannon.
peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk