[Wolves] List Stats

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 12:51:04 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 12:36, Schwuk wrote:

> There may be > 100 members, but look how many people post (it's a
> similar or lower ratio for the Cumbria LUG list as well). If they won't
> post, they why would they fill in a survey?

Ah thats because a lot of members prefer to monitor rather than post take a
look at the archives there are numerous new posters who start their mail "I
have been a member for some time now and thought it was time I posted" or "I
normally just read the posts" there is of course some other possibility's
such as scared of being flamed, not wanting to look stupid or just not as
garrulous as some of us but of course all three of those statements are not
true.

You may well be correct in your assumption although I would have thought
people would have done it just to get an overview of the group they are a
member of. :-)

Apathy, apathy

Apathy Birthday to you

--