[Wolves] AOL or BT?

fizzy fizzyorguk at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 12:59:20 GMT 2004

 --- Jono Bacon <jono at jonobacon.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am moving house soon and the new place does not
> have Telewest cable
> laid in my area (something to do with an
> in-penetrable driveway).
> Anyway, it seems like BT or AOL are the options. So
> far, AOL looks like
> the better of the two with no bandwidth limit and
> 1MB for less than I
> pay now.

Why AOL/BT?! I've gone with bytemark (hopefully
switched on tomorrow), £27 a month, uncapped,
1024/256.  Linux friendly and people friendly :)

> Has anyone used AOL

One of our users has AOL ADSL and can't get a VPN
connection out, word is AOL won't allow this for some
reason?!

>     Jono
fizz

=====
--
Bloody B3ta loving, iPod wearing fool, in my skate tshirts and duffle coat.