[Wolves] AOL or BT?

Martyn Carey lists at kryogenix.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 19:31:29 GMT 2004

Hi,

AOl do not allow vpns accross their network they block a load of ports
security i suppose is the main argument good/bad u decide????????

Tried a dial up for a customer once when we found this out, £15 a month
no call charges isnt always what its cracked up to be!

Soz to be so negative all the time LOL

Martyn