[Wolves] demux

Mike Peters mike at ice2o.com
Thu Nov 25 22:47:37 GMT 2004

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:30:14 +0000
Kevanf1 <kevanf1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Another test.  sorry, I'm having problems posting.  Nothing I have
> sent today is apearing on the list.  Looks like a GMail problem :-(((
> --
Just so you know, your posts are getting through. Looks like the problem
may be in recieving rather than posting.

This is a stab in the dark but, there is a mailman setting which, when
set, you don't recieve your own posts, could you have enabled that?

--
Mike
Web Site: http://www.ice2o.com
JabberID: mpeters at jabber.org
Registered Linux User #247123

"The sooner all the animals are dead, the sooner we'll find their
money."
		-- Ed Bluestone, "The National Lampoon"