[Wolves] Prize up for grabs!!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 1 12:09:24 BST 2004

Hi All

What should have been a brilliant Friday is slowly going down hill fast,
Bloody Customers!

Everyone is out and I planned to do lots of personnel stuff, fat chance.

Anyway; I have won yet another full version of Suse Pro 9.1 as I already have
this I will give this away to a good home I should take delivery around
October 1st.

Now comes the catch, as a giggle and seeing as I had to enter a competition to
win it I thought we could have a laugh and have our own little contest.

I originally thought of the 'best sucky up-to email' but thats pants so lets
have the best/funniest fault/fault call as an example:

Customer: We cant log on to the server

Me: Have you re-booted the server?

Customer: I'll do it now and ring you back

5 Min's later

Me: Did you re-boot the server?

Customer: I cant

Me: Why?

Customer: Its not there! its been nicked!

Thats a true one I have many more, so come on whats yours (no forgeries
please) and lets all have a laugh.

What we can do is all take a vote, say Monday to decide the winner (I think
thats fair?)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"