[Wolves] Freebies

Ron Wellsted ron at wellsted.org.uk
Tue Oct 5 20:50:25 BST 2004

OK, after that mad flurry of activity, The results I have compiled using
the order of the replies on the mailing list archives are as follows:

6 x Hansol Mazellan 701A 17" monitors.
	Adam/sparkes

1 x Phillips Brilliance 2120 21" monitor.
	Ade

1 x Radius IntelliColor Display/20 20" monitor .
	Chris Ball

1 x Radius PrecisionColor Display/20 20" monitor.
	Jono

1 x Iiyama VisionMaster 17 17" monitor with built-in touch screen.
	Jono

3 x AMI MegaRaid SCSI RAID controllers (Full length PCI, 3 x SCSI bus).
	Adam Sweet

2 x Rack mount 8 bay RAID cabinets - No drives.
	Dave Goodwin

1 x HP OfficejetLX Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax.
	Fizzy

1 x Seiko Instruments Smart Label Printer (serial).
	Jono

1 x QMS Magicolor 2 Colour laser printer.
	Dan

1 x Fujitsu M3096EX A3 mono scanner with document feeder and Kofax image processing card (ISA).
	Tim

1 x Fujitsu ScanPartner 600 A4 mono SCSI scanner with document feeder.
	Tim

1 x Concept Universal 2010 POS serial keyboard (128 keys).
	sparkes

2 x NEC Multispin 4 speed, 4 slot CD-ROM autochangers.
	jono

2 x Diamond HomeFree ISA wireless network cards (ISA).
	Adam Sweet

3 x Phillips SpeechMike integrated trackball (serial)/mic & speaker.
	1 x sparkes, 2 x Dave Goodwin

1 x SuperPen pen + tablet (USB).
	Chris Ball (Sorry fizzy, I am going by the order on the archives.)

Remaining:
1 x Seikosha BP5780 wide dot matrix printer.
This is an incredible heavy duty (and very heavy!) fast printer.
Just the sort of thing for a real computer room.  Ideal for producing
10,000s of pages per month.

1 x Lexmark Forms Printer 2380 Plus.
Modern medium duty line printer, ideal for invoices, multi-part etc.

I intend to bring this lot home in the van on Thursday evening.
People can then collect from my house after about 8 p.m.
Everything must be cleared out by Saturday morning.
If this plan changes I will let you know.

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk
ron at wellsted.org.uk