[Wolves] Re: Wolves Digest, Vol 55, Issue 11 ISPs

Kevan kevanf1 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 6 22:09:50 BST 2004

 --- Howard Berry <h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 16:01,
> wolves-request at mailman.lug.org.uk wrote:
> > can anybody
> > recommend a reliable but low cost dial in ISP?
> Kevan,
> I used to use Onetel. I found them cheap and
> effective, but it was over
> 2 years ago. I still use the online mail services
> and that is pretty
> good.
> Regards
> Howard

Cheers Howard, I'll check them out.  I used to use
them for their telephone services and found them to be
very good...couple of pence for phone calls to Oz..and
that was on my mobile :-))))

Strangely enough my present ISP have given me another
dial in number.  First time every time and they have
actually accepted that the problem is not my
end...WOW!!!

It can't last...

Kevan