[Wolves] Gmail accounts anybody?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 10:46:29 BST 2004

Because at the moment you can't just get one yourself :-)  IT's still
under beta testing at the moment - though in the latter stages now I
believe.  If you apply to gmail (Google) you end up on a waiting list.
 You may be lucky and get an account straight away....or you may have
to wait weeks or even months.  The advantage - being touted - of
getting in 'early' is that you get to choose a reasonable e-mail
address.  Take a look at Yahoo, for example.  If you try to subscribe
with something like kevan at yahoo.co.uk you'll end up being offered
something like kevan12345678 at yahoo.co.uk  I suspect that one has
probably gone ;-)

If you want one I'll let you know when I have some more invites.  I've
run out at the moment.