[Wolves] Wolves uni q

Lee Parkes leep at bogus.net
Mon Oct 18 14:05:40 BST 2004

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 11:58:06AM +0100, Simon Burke wrote:

> Well im considering going to od a comp science degree at wolves uni
> next year, and i just wondered if anyone knows how bad it is?

Hi,
I did my MSc at Wolves Uni. It was quite good. What impressed me the most was
the fact that most, if not all, of the lecturers had at least 10 years worth
of experience in their field of study in a commercial environment.
I must add that my MSc is in Computer Control Systems but the same probably
holds true for straight CompSci.

Cheers,
	Lee

leep at bogus.net DOC #25 GLASS #136
You can never break the chain
There is never love without pain - Secret Touch, Rush