[Wolves] False advertising?

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 13:08:18 BST 2004

Oh dear... I've had stuff from them before and had no trouble.  Have I
just been lucky :-)))

It is the Stoke based Overclockers I mean by the way.  There is
another site with a very similar name.

If they do start playing silly buggers I will just get onto Trading
Standards.  It may have been cheap but I don't mind going to the small
claims court.  :-)))