[Wolves] List

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 20 13:09:20 BST 2004

On Wednesday 20 Oct 2004 11:55, The wise and knowledgeable squire triG
proclaimed:

> I'm trig, im never mature.. nor will I ever be :P

Give it time.

My daughters were talking to the wife the other afternoon; "You know mum your
good when it comes to cuddles and comfort, Dad is good for buying us things,
by the way, what time will dad be home!!"

My fondest memory was when they were younger, we was in Walsall and they
wanted something or other and I said I didn't have the money, "Why don't you
go to the cash point then dad?"

Kids!

I agree with your sentiments regarding bringing the first boyfriend home, its
my intension to be 'embarrassing dad' i.e. wait till they organise a night
club outing, get there first and be doing that spacky dance your dad does
when they walk in :-) (Only kidding)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"