[Wolves] Re: 100Gb e-mail account

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 10:24:58 BST 2004

Ok change that,
I just got my email working finally, and its not quite 100gb. I have a
107374182.4 Mb Limit. Which is a wee bit bigger than 100Gb i think?
wtf am i supposed to do with that kind of storage

OSrry the image is attached, i dont have any online space at the
moomnent, doubt i will until next year.

--
Theres no place like ::1

Thanks,