[Wolves] List stats

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 13:52:35 BST 2004

On Wednesday 27 Oct 2004 13:21, The wise and knowledgeable Kevanf1 proclaimed:

> Ooer, top of the list eh?  Well, first time for everything I suppose :-)
>
> One queury though.  Clients used.  Mozilla Thunderbird but not Mozilla
> Firefox?  I've never used Thunderbird so is Firefox identifying itself
> as Thunderbird?

> > Clients used
> >
> >   49            Mozilla Thunderbird
> >   18            Microsoft Outlook
> >   9             KMail/1.7
> >   9             KMail/1.6.2
> >   4             Ximian Evolution
> >   2             IncrediMail (3001524)
> >   2             Evolution 2.0.2
> >   2             KMail/1.7.1
> >   1             Usermin 1.160
> >   1             IlohaMail/0.8.13 (On:
> >   1             Mutt/1.5.4i

Hi Kev

The clients used relates to all clients not just yours, as old Dan pointed out
Firefox is a browser.

I'm confused what E-Mail client do you use?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"