[Wolves] Ubuntu trials

B baza at themauvezone.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Oct 28 23:49:20 BST 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 20:47, Martyn Carey wrote:
> Hi guys,
> 	Right i am going to give ubuntu ago. This is rather nostalgic i used
> windows and redhat/fedora every day but somehow moving to debian feels
> like the original step i took when i moved away from using windos in the
> majority tio using linux.
>
> Soz rambling
>
> Pls wish me luck i will report on my experiences.

I've been using Ubuntu on my notebook (a shitty Packard Bell, no less) for
some time now and I think it's fab. Works with my 54g wifi card no problem,
set up X great with no fussing about. apt-get install foo-bar excelent!

Dam it even plays my Kill Bill DVD!!! What more does a man need in life??

Barry