[Wolves] Free to a good home

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 10:31:50 BST 2004

On Friday 29 Oct 2004 10:19, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
proclaimed:

> They took my sword off me :'( as well as my admin rights and then try
> to make me do support which requires administrator rights.
> It's kind of funny, but i cant tell them to ammend the notice they
> gave me, as it contains several breeches of contract which i dont want
> ammending, and i doubt they will anyway.

Oh dear, you have blotted your copy book!

I knew a guy once who found out he'd lost his job when he came to work to find
the locks changed over night on his office door, funny but not very nice.

What have you done wrong? Or are you like most of the residents of Winson
Green, Innocent?

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"