[Wolves] Free to a good home

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 11:18:07 BST 2004

On Friday 29 Oct 2004 11:05, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
proclaimed:

> The issue was that there apparently isnt enougth work suitable for my
> skills, apparently.
> So im spending all day now looking for jobs, oh joy..

Do what! Ive heard of some lame excuses in my time 'Suitable for my skills'?

Is that like the tongue in cheek references Ive seen over the years

He never ceases to suprise me. (Hes always fucking up)
His time keeping is consistant. (Hes always late)
His team skills are unique (Everyone hates him)
His attitude to work is beyond measure (He does fuck all all day)
He is always presentable (He dresses like slob)

I could go on but it stops being funny

I worked for a recruitment company for a few years the story's I could tell.

If your too good for them then get out quick.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"