[Wolves] Free to a good home

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 11:48:52 BST 2004

On Friday 29 Oct 2004 11:36, The wise and knowledgeable Peter Evans
proclaimed:

> 'No work suitable for your skills' - sounds like grounds for redundancy to
> me, if the role you are currently fulfilling is no longer needed and you've
> been in post longer than two years it might be worth pursuing.

Hm, sounds like the time I was made redundant, two weeks later the bosses son
was doing my old job with a different title of course, or like this place
here made two people redundant took the one back on doing the same job but
employed by our sister company within the same building.

When I die I'm comming back as a seagull then I can shit in all the people
that have shit on me :-)

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"