[Wolves] Computers

Adam Sweet drinky76 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 16:08:38 BST 2004

 --- Chris Ball <chris at puremorning.co.uk> wrote:
> anyone got any good recomendation for hardware
> people.. i need some new kit
> for work like desktops PC's
> possibly a new server... moniters stuff like that..

We always use http://www.stonecomputers.co.uk where I
work. They build using common parts ie Intel
motherboards and processors, Kingston RAM, Intel
network cards, sound and graphics unless otherwise
requested, Maxtor drives etc, useful if you want to
put Linux on them. They also do 3 year onsite repairs
(dunno whether you have to pay extra) and will install
each one with your own Norton Ghost image on the hard
disk so they're ready to go as you like it. They
weren't expensive either. I think you choose your spec
and they do the rest.

Ad

=====
--