[Wolves] List stats

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 10:46:05 BST 2004

On Monday 06 Sep 2004 10:23, The wise and knowledgeable Old Dan proclaimed:

> I wasn't having a go at anyone, heaven forfend ( :) ), I just don't
> really see the point in it, is all.

1. Gives an idea of what is of real interest
2. Shows who is committed to promoting Linux
3. Demonstrates the level of activity
4. Illustrates the ratio of problems to idle chit chat
5. Highlights the progression of newbies (i.e. one or two post to full
participation)

I could go on but I would obviously be wasting my time.

I thought members would be interested to see the results of their posts,
obviously not!

I won't post stats any more OK! congrats you've killed a contribution, well
done.

P.S. I might be able to  come to the meet this week.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"