[Wolves] List stats

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 6 12:57:28 BST 2004

On Monday 06 Sep 2004 12:09, The wise and knowledgeable David Goodwin
proclaimed:

> If you want a lift (e.g. to allow you to drink etc) then I can give you
> one.. bear in mind Kat & I tend to leave at about 11 (as we're not
> really late night people) so you may miss some of the more in depth
> discussions / rants / raves etc.

Cheers Dave, might take you up on that, let you know tomorrow depends if the
missus will let me out to play as I'm going out next week as well, 2 nights
in a month is pushing my luck! :-D

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"