[Wolves] NAT

Simon Burke simon.burke at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 13:35:16 BST 2004

Hi, just a quick one,
I have a redunant machine, well its a 2.4 GHz P4 and i have a gaping
hole ion my network where i need to perform NAT between a router and
the network. Any ideas?
 which i can simply setup, it would need to be done quickly as our
company is being audited on wenesday, and my botchitng wont hold up to
scruitiny at the momment.

I though smoothwall but it never works for me, well it installs but
that about it :(( mandreake MNF hate me as last itme i used it I had
two identical NIC's so i didnt know which i was setting up.

If all else fails, i need to go out and bnuy a cheap ADSL router which
can perform NAT, again any idea??
--
Theres no place like ::1