[Wolves] NAT

Jono Bacon jono at jonobacon.org
Fri Sep 10 14:37:55 BST 2004

Simon Burke wrote:
> I could go to £50 but Id prefer not too, As id have problems at the
> end of this month, as i never get paid on time :)

Not wishing to sound like a cynic, but I reckon you will be hard pressed
to find someone who will come and set up a network for £50. I think a
day of reading the Smoothwall manual is ahead for you. :P

Saying that, a good soul may worm their way out of the woodwork and come
over and help you set it up. Sparkes has been known for such outbursts
of goodwill, but I think he is rather busy at the moment.

	Jono

--
Jono Bacon - http://www.jonobacon.org/
Writer / Journalist / Consultant / Developer