[Wolves] SCSI CD/RW

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 15 08:56:02 BST 2004

On Wednesday 15 Sep 2004 07:54, The wise and knowledgeable James Turner
proclaimed:

> On Tuesday 14 Sep 2004 18:15, Adam Sweet wrote:
> >  --- "Mark R. Trotman" <mark at armscroft.com> wrote:
> > > I'm a bit behind with the hardware advances these
> > > days but I am having a
> > > problem with cdrecord and my old(?) ATAPI CD/RW
> > > which used to work OK
> > > under RH7 but no longer does with FC2. To save yet
> > > more heart ache (and
> > > ear ache from SWMBO), I thought I'd hunt down a new
> > > SCSI device but what
> > > to buy. Any techno junkies care to advise me?

> The CD burning front-ends supplied with FC2 should have been updated to be
> able to handle the new syntax, though any third-party applications you may
> have installed would probably require manual updating or reconfiguring.
>
> James

Hi Mark

While I run FC2 I don't have a CDRW in the Laptop that has FC2 loaded I do
have one in my Suse Pro V 9.1 which runs fine.

Are you a member of the Fedora user group? They could help you with this
problem there is around 200 posts a day but most are small mails.

Sign up from this link :-)