[Wolves] 4x DDS-2 backup tapes - free to a good home

James Turner james at turnersoft.co.uk
Sun Sep 19 10:12:02 BST 2004

Like the subject says, I have 4 surplus backup tapes which I'm happy to give
away to someone at the next LUG meet.

 - 120m Sony DDS-2 (digital data storage 2) 4mm data cartridge
 - Part no. DGD120M
 - Second hand
 - Untested
 - Capacity 8Gb (with compression - 4Gb uncompressed)
 - Suitable for DDS-2 tape drive or higher (eg HP SureStore DAT8 or DAT24)
 - Not compatible with DDS-1 tape drives

These were originally included in Ron's bumper backup bonanza bonus givaway of
old DAT drives and tapes. I ended up getting a DDS-1 drive and lots of DDS-2
tapes.

Are these of use to anyone?

Regards,

James