[Wolves] Office space

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 14:37:01 BST 2004

On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 14:27, The wise and knowledgeable Simon Burke
proclaimed:

> Happy birthday mate.

Yep its been really great I've had some jumpers a book token and a wasp sting
on the arm not bad for surviving another year!

> We had an inncident where software went missing so we locked it all
> away in my office and arranged it with the directors to not allow
> anyone in.

Things are always going walkies here, we even had a brand new printer just
disappear! Smoke and mirrors you know.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"