[Wolves] Office space

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 09:51:29 BST 2004

On Tuesday 21 Sep 2004 18:55, The wise and knowledgeable kev adams proclaimed:

> Happy Birthday Peter - hope it's not all just survival & wasp stings - have
> a fun one too :~)

Cheers bud.

Nope it gets better, I run Suse on my main machine at home, it was never a
very stable installation, Grub has gone tits up. I can get into Windows and
Suse using different boot floppies but X wont start on the Suse portion so it
has forced the issue and I will be wiping Suse and doing a fresh install.

I'm pissed off because I will need to mess about for weeks putting back in
place all the settings and features I had before. :-(

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"