[Wolves] Office space

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Sep 22 14:00:17 BST 2004

On Wednesday 22 Sep 2004 13:08, The wise and knowledgeable Andy Wootton
proclaimed:

> Peter,
>
> Screenshots are plentiful here:
> http://www.ubuntulinux.org/ubuntu/screenshots/
>
> I think your eyes will like them

Very nice, I like the way it looks crisp and lean I cant stand loads of
desktop shortcuts.

Having said that most desktops look crisp on the net its not until you run it
yourself that it sometimes looks naff.

> >I'd like to stick with the Suse as I paid for it.
>
> I'm currently using Win98 Release 1. I'm not even going to try to
> justify it.

You don't have too I believe in 'horses for courses' I'm not a Linux zealot,
the only reason I got into Linux is because everyone is a Microsoft expert
now! (or think they are!) :-D

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"