[Wolves] RE: Wolves Digest, Vol 53, Issue 11 no sond

h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk h.berry at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Sep 24 13:25:13 BST 2004

Thanks to those that responsed to my sound prob.
As CD sound OK in Windows, I presume that the linking of cable from the CD to sound card is not an issue.
I will double check the volume and mute when I get home.
As regards the Yast entries under the sound option, I have no idea what they should be. I have asked Yast (very nicely) to come up with its own suggestions (autodetect where possible)-no joy. I have tried other sound cards but just get error messages.
I shall have another fiddle based on the various suggestions provided by the group ta and ta-ta
Howard
Ps if you get some guff after this text, blame it on Outlook!