[Wolves] If its broke don't fix it!

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Sep 27 09:37:09 BST 2004

Hi All

If its broke don't fix it, re-install.

I did my Suse re-installation at the weekend had two error messages about
mail, I think, they appeared then disappeared very fast. However I now have
sound! whoopee!

Plus all the proper icons (they were all just folders before) and some new
programs.

My original 9.0 installation was very unstable when I did the 9.1 upgrade it
fixed some things but not all, I have a full 9.1 pro version so I just
formated /dev/hdc2 and the boot partition and did a fresh install.

All I have to do now is run the modem cable and I will be a very happy bunny.

--

Regards

Peter Cannon

peter at cannon-linux.freeserve.co.uk

"There is every excuse for not knowing!"
"But there is no excuse for not asking!"