[Wolves] Bit Torrent is rubbish

Kevanf1 kevanf1 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 20:41:31 BST 2005

On Apr 1, 2005 8:08 PM, Peter Cannon <peter at cannon-linux.co.uk> wrote:
> On Friday 01 April 2005 20:00, Peter Oliver wrote:
>
> > How long has it been stuck at 88.7%?  Is, by any chance, only 88.7% of the
> > file available?
>
> When I left at 5:00PM it had risen to 89.6 its getting there slowley.
>
> All should be solved on Monday (Hopefully)
>
> --
> Regards
> Peter Cannon
> peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
>
> "There is every excuse for not knowing"
> "There is no excuse for not asking"

Hmmm, I did try BT sometime ago.  I'm afraid I had exactly the same
sort of scenario as Peter is getting.  However, it may be that I was
doing something wrong...so.... could somebody tell me:

a) do you need to specify a certain folder in which to share files
with other BT users?

b) would it affect a downloaders rate if this shared folder was
actaully empty of files to upload?

--
Take care.
Kevan Farmer