[Wolves] Bit Torrent is rubbish

Peter Cannon peter at cannon-linux.co.uk
Sat Apr 2 07:30:54 BST 2005

On Friday 01 April 2005 21:48, Steve Parkes wrote:

> as soon as you have the first chunk you make that chunk automagically
> available.  This is why bit torrent works.  Everyone shares and uploads
> as they download and no body gets hammered unless you look really
> closely at the source code where it says everyone can leach at Mr Canon
> ;-)

Cheers Sparkes, I knew I was right!

Bastard programmers, must have been a bloke who wrote the code no woman would
have been so singular she'd have included Alan as he has a fast car and all
the torrent files :-P

I'm bored with this thread now I can see it dragging out as long as the poxy
download.

The thing is, as usual, the main point has been lost down the black hole of
"How dare you bitch like a weenie" at the end of the day its not working for
me I don't really care if it works for everyone else!
Its not giving me the result I want, I mean for gods sake I'm not gonna bitch
about something that works!

Bitching is good if nobody complained nothing would get fixed or improved :-)

--
Regards
Peter Cannon
peter at cannon-linux.co.uk